Its a Tobi Onigiri!
( Onigiri = Rice ball)
I have also made Itachi, Deidara, and Zetsu.
In case yiou hvae know idea how to make an onigiri- its actually quite simple!
1. I use a rice cokker to cook short stem rice
2. Let the rice cook, then cool off.
3. take a hand full or so ( Or however you want it) and start to mold it. <- but do not for get to put the filling in ^_^ I used chicken for Tobi.
4. Compress the rice into a triangular-like ball ( or however you want the shape to be)
5. Using salt will help the rice stick together and hold its shape a little better ( not too much though! XP )
6. Normally i would of cut some nori (seaweed wrap) and wrap a rectangular strip under it. Tobi was differnet-
7. I took red and yello food coloring and mixed it in a small bowl with water. Then gently roll the Onigiri in the dish until it is covered.
8. I cut the nori into curves that would connect at a cent point. ( water is like glue for nori )
9. Stick the nori on the onigiri and YATTA! You have an onigiri!